The effective solution for managing IT inventory and assets – on-premise or in the cloud, you decide.
Keep It Simple Small
The Asset Manager is an effective IT management solution with a clearly structured, user-friendly and easy to learn interface for managing IT inventory and assets.
Dynamic and solution-orientated
The Asset Manager offers greatest possible flexibility for customer-specific requirements on asset management.
Creating fields, dynamic tables or forms can be realized intuitively. As a result, asset classes suit individual customer requirements.
Our customers manage devices, components and other data of their own choice according to their requirements. Additionally, reports can be generated with the report manager.
The easy im- and export with Microsoft Excel allows additional processing of data and interaction with other users in the company. With just one click, single areas can be made secure for revision. Optional history tables record dataset changes.
The Asset Manager can be enhanced by other IT management solutions (e.g. Microsoft SCCM or SAM product recognition) through so called “packs” which allows a holistic IT lifecycle management. Alternatively, the Asset Manager has its own inventory solution (Inventory pack) which collects data of clients and servers.
In addition with the budget-saving price/license model and its functions/focus the Asset Manager can be of great use for public administration and small to medium-sized enterprises.
The Asset Manager shows all desired data in a clear table. These can be filtered or grouped at will.
The “drilldown”-function allows access from one report to another with detailed information about the chosen dataset
Furthermore, it is possible to edit an asset directly from the report.
Asset Manager Features
- Overview and managing of all resources with flexible tables and reports
- Easy handling, modern user interface
- Flexible folder structure inside the navigation area
- Combined display of technical and business data
- Filtering and grouping of data sets
- Search functions
- Arrangement as tabs
- Data fields can be moved and extended as needed
- Form generator
- Query and table manager
- Use of variables (report based) and constants (global)
- Integrated SQL object browser
- Automated syntax check and formatting of SQL scripts
- Scheduled SQL tasks
- Integration of any external data
- Usage of history tables
- Connection of tables and reports (drilldowns)
- Creation of own tables and reports
- Expandability of existing tables
- Pre-built extensions (Packs)
- Integrateable add-ons
- Various themes
- Security roles
- Up-to-date online help
- Online updates
- Usage of data compression
- Separation of user interface and business logic
- Data import and export (Excel)
On the server:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5 / 4.5 Features
- Web Server (IIS)
- ASP.NET 4.5
- Basic Authentication and Windows Authentication
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
On the client:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Visual C++ Runtime 2013